RAVEN MTi2, Multi-Touch Production Console
In the past decade, the technological revolution has transformed audio into a medium that is produced and delivered in the digital domain. Powerful Digital Audio Workstations have transferred the entire recording studio into a virtual environment where all elements of the studio appear conveniently on a computer screen. But what has been lacking with the modern digital studio, is the same powerful workflow as what was accomplished on tactile mixing consoles. So back in 2012, Slate Media Technology came up with a solution. If the entire production studio was on a computer screen, why not turn the actual computer screen INTO a world class control surface? And the RAVEN series of Multi-Touch consoles was born. Soon the RAVEN would be the preferred control surfaces of major studios, engineers, producers, artists, and educational institutions like Mark Needham, Terry Lewis, Will.i.am, Jimmy Douglass, Snoop Dogg, Steve Aoki, Full Sail University, and SAE.
We are proud to offer the newest addition to the RAVEN series, the MTi2. The MTi2 has all of the powerful features of its predecessors, but at a cost that is the same as most regular high end 27” computer monitors!
The RAVEN MTi2 is a state of the art 27” Multi-Touch Production Console featuring a state of the art multi-touch panel and the powerful new RAVEN 3.0 Control Software. Using the RAVEN MTi2, users have access to multi-touch faders, pans, sends, and tweak plugins with their fingers as if they were real hardware. The RAVEN 3.0 Control Software also features a user-customizable multifunction TOOLBAR and the award winning BATCH COMMAND SYSTEM, a powerful automated task application that will save audio engineers hours per day by cutting out tedious technical tasks.
FADERS 3.0 are our newest multi-touch faders that allow the most precise control of your DAW faders. By integrating multi-touch 100mm virtual faders directly into each DAW, the engineer has seamless control over mix levels and automation. The new 3.0 algorithm gives the faders a virtual ‘feel’ that allows an intuitive feeling action that is comfortable and even fun to use. And for the most critical automation, FINE FADER mode can quadruple the resolution of the faders so you can get even the most minute moves down in the first pass with ease and perfection.
Specifications & Compatibility
- iLok2 Required
- State-of-the-art 27″ multi-touch display HD resolution of 1920×1080
- Completely LED backlit to consume less power and emits less EMI
- 10-touch display allows various multitouch features like fader control and more instant integration with most major DAWs
- Gives you hands-on control of all your DAWs parameters as well as acts as your computer’s main touch-capable display
- Flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR
- It is also “Plug-and-Play” compatible, by communicating with your computer using a standard HDMI cable and a USB 2.0 connection
- All Major DAWs For RAVEN are currently supported with MAC OS X and Pro Tools 10-12 are supported for Windows. Additional DAW Windows compatibility will be available in the future.
- Pro Tools 10, 11 and 12 (OSX and Windows 7-10)
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live 9
- Cubase 8
- Nuendo 7
- Studio One 3
- Digital Performer 8 and 9